While Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War got the big Season 1 Reloaded patch this week from Treyarch, Call of Duty Warzone devs Raven Software has released the new Modern Warfare & Warzone update 1.31 February 5 patch as well. This brings a fix to a new Stim exploit, as well as a bunch of other adjustments.
For those wondering, the Warzone data syncs with Modern Warfare and as such, when one gets updated, the other gets the same version number as well.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Update 1.31 February 5 Patch Notes:
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32
Hopefully, this is the last we see of the Stim glitch make an appearance in the game.