While Treyarch just released the big Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 1 Reloaded patch earlier this week, the studio has released a Black Ops Cold War update today February 6 patch, that brings a few fixes and gameplay changes.
Note that this is a server-side patch, and there won’t be download required. Players will automatically get the patch once they connect to serers. Head on below for the official patch notes straight from Treyarch.
Black Ops Cold War Update Today February 6 Patch Notes:
- Slightly reduced penalties to speed and jump height when landing from a jump.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Gunfight.
- Care Package
- Addressed an issue where shooting down a Care Package helicopter with a launcher would not destroy it.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic in “Firebase Z.”
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not fire its secondary attacks appropriately.
- Addressed issues that allowed the player to get on top of the Fire Control Unit in the Defense Lines.
- Addressed an issue with Medals showing incorrect info (Fake Out, Hold the Line).
- Fixed description tab time and score limit for multiple modes.
That’s about it. For Warzone players, don’t forget that a new patch was deployed for that game as well.